June 26, the Head of the National Assembly Artur Tovmasyan convened a working consultation with the participation of the NA Vice-President, the Chairs of the Standing Committees, the Heads of the Factions and the Staff Officials.
During the meeting the NA President published a decision, according to Article 114 of the Constitution of the Artsakh Republic and Article 40 of the Law on the «Rules of Procedure of the National Assembly» to convene an extraordinary sitting, on the initiative of the deputies of the National Assembly, on June 30, 2020 at 11:00. The agenda of the sitting is defined by the deputies of the Republic of Artsakh National Assembly.
- The approval of the 2019 Annual Report of the Artsakh Republic State Budget Execution (Reporter: Minister of Finance of the Republic of Artsakh Vahram Baghdasaryan)
- Making Amendments to the Law «On the Audit Chamber» (Reporter: deputy Aram Grigoryan)
- Making Amendments to the NA Decision N-011-7 of May 21, 2020 "On Establishing Standing Committees of the National Assembly of the Seventh Convocation" (Speaker: NA President ArturTovmasyan)
- Annual Report on Human Rights Defender activities, protection of human rights and freedoms. (Reporter: Republic of Artsakh Human Rights Defender Artak Beglaryan)
- Artsakh Public Television and Radio Company 2019 activities Annual Report (Reporter: Director of the Board Arsen Artsamyan)