February 17, the NA Standing Committee on State and Legal Affairs convened a sitting chaired by Hovik Jivanyan.
The following bills included in the agenda of the session were discussed:
- Draft Law "On Amending the Criminal Code"
- Draft Law «On Amendments to the Law" On Notaries "»
- The package of bills «On Public Organizations», «On Amendments and Additions to the Law" On State Registration of Legal Entities, State Registration of Separated Units, Institutions of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs "», «On Amendments to the Law" On Trademarks, Service Marks and Appellations of the Origin “», «On Amendments and Additions to the law“ On State Duty ”», «On Amendments to the law “On Trade Unions ”», “On Amendments and Additions to the Citizens Code“
- Draft Law "On Public and Personal Notification via the Internet"
- Draft Law «On Amending the Law" On the Coat of Arms of the Republic of Artsakh "»
- The package of bills "On Amendments to the Civil Code" and "On Amendments to the Civil Procedure Code"
The bills were presented and clarified by the Minister of Justice Ararat Danielyan, the authorized representative of the government.
The Committee gave a positive conclusion to the bills.